In accordance with Spanish Law (34/2002) and other related legislation, Asociación de Músicos Estudiantes de Medicina de Granada (hereinafter referred to as AMEMG) manifests its Registered Address to be Facultad de Medicina Avda. de la Investigación s/n Granada 18016, Spain and its contact email address to be: email@example.com
A) Confidential Information:
Confidential Information is considered to be any information or data the User provides on the Website.
Thus, Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to any and all personal information: Telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, personal addresses, signatures, copies of passports or other Identification Documents, credit or debit card details, personal preferences or any other information which may belong to the User and be relevant to the booking or payment of services intended for the User or the group the User represents.
The following shall not be considered Confidential Information:
- Any issue which appears as public information or which becomes part of the public domain unless it became part of the public domain due to a breach committed by one of the parties.
- Any information or knowledge (knowhow) acquired from third parties.
- Disclosure required by Law.
- Disclosure of any information requested by Judges or Courts of Law.
- Information referring to financial figures or other kinds of information which must be presented to the State, regional or local Authorities, as required by Tax, Labour, or Administrative Authorities.
B) Access to Personal Data
-Accountability for handling: AMEMG
-Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Data Protection Officer: Non-compulsory.
-DPO contact: Non-applicable.
Main activity: EMSOC annual meeting 2019
The information provided on the contact form or on the registration form necessary to become a User is presumed to be truthful on behalf of the Website User and is pertinent, adequate and not excessive in order to serve the User as a member and provide the agreed services, which can extend to handling of subscription lists, monitoring, the sending of bulletins, promotional content and special offers, with the condition of prior consent. Similarly, the provided information can be used to moderate and answer comments issued by the Website User.
The aforementioned information will not be used to ends which are incompatible with the purposes for which they were provided. If an incompatible use were necessary, the User would be notified and his or her consent would be requested.
Personal data is usually collected via several sources, both on paper and electronically. In the instance that we may possess information that may have been provided by third parties, we will notify the User in the first communication or within the maximum period of one month. With the purpose of offering the User products and services related to the User’s interests, we may collate a commercial profile based on the aforementioned information.
All the User’s information will be archived on our servers and will be part of our Records of Processing Activities.
- Consent on behalf of the interested party.
- Performance of a contract.
- Complying with a legal obligation:
- Derived from the performance of a contract.
- Public interest or the exercise of official authority.
- Legitimate interest on behalf of the accountable party or third parties.
- Protection of vital interests on behalf of the interested party or another person.
Your data will be stored for the duration necessary in order to perform the requested service. Once said services are fulfilled, your data will be kept and duly blocked in order to fulfil the legally imposed obligations issued by the current legislation. Once the established term is finished, your data will be permanently erased unless its transfer to a third party is expressly requested.
RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES
- Tax Authorities, the Social Security Fund, collaborating entities or others, as required by law.
- Courts of Law, Prosecution Service or State security forces and corps, or others, as required by law.
- Tax and labour services:
- Consultancy services
- IT services
- International Transfers
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, blocking and erasure of your data, in addition to the limiting and opposition of its handling by writing to: email@example.com
Similarly, if you are in disagreement with regards to our handling of personal information, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at: www.agpd.es
The handled data originates from the interested party.
RGPD 2016/679 (Data Protection Act)
We request your consent to offer related products or services to the ones requested; via email, ordinary mail, telephone or other messaging services, as well as offering products in accordance with your activity and personal preferences.
If you do not wish to receive advertisements, you may revoke your consent by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org