||Entity: Asociación de Músicos Estudiantes de Medicina de Granada
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer: NON-COMPULSORY
DPO contact details: N/A
- Main activity: EMSOC annual meeting 2019
- The information provided on the contact form or on the registration form necessary to become a User is presumed to be truthful on behalf of the Website User and is pertinent, adequate and not excessive in order to serve the User as a member and provide the agreed services, which can extend to handling of subscription lists, monitoring, the sending of bulletins, promotional content and special offers, with the condition of prior consent. Similarly, the provided information can be used to moderate and answer comments issued by the Website User.
- The aforementioned information will not be used to ends which are incompatible with the purposes for which they were provided. If an incompatible use were necessary, the User would be informed and his or her permission, would be requested.
- We will not use personal data with the purposes of taking decisions, based solely on the automated processing of the User’s data, which may lead to legal implications, except if necessary to honour a contract, or it be authorised by Law.
- Personal data is usually collected via several sources, both on paper and electronically. In the instance that we may possess information that may have been provided by third parties, we will notify the User in the first communication or within the maximum period of one month.
- With the purpose of offering the User products and services related to the User’s interests, we may collate a commercial profile based on the aforementioned information.
- Consent on behalf of the interested party
- Performance of a contract
- Complying with a legal obligation:
- Public interest or the exercise of official authority
- Legitimate interest on behalf of the accountable party or third parties:
-Evaluation of its legitimacy against the interests and fundamental rights of the interested party.
-Protection of vital interests of the interested party or another person.
||Your data will be stored for the duration necessary in order to perform the requested service. Once said services are fulfilled, your data will be kept and duly blocked in order to fulfil the legally imposed obligations issued by the current legislation. Once the established term is finished, your data will be permanently erased unless its transfer to a third party is expressly requested.
|RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES
||Tax Authorities, the Social Security Fund, collaborating entities or others, as required by law.
Courts of Law, Prosecution Service or State security forces and corps, or others as required by law
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, blocking and erasure of your data, in addition to the limiting and opposition of its handling by writing to: email@example.com
- Similarly, if you are in disagreement with regards to our handling of personal information, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at: www.agpd.es
||The handled data originates from the interested party.
||RGPD 2016/679 (Data Protection Act)